Istanbul Esenyurt University (IESU) welcomes guest lecturers from our Erasmus+ partner universities. Teaching staff exchanges are included in a range of our Erasmus+ inter-institutional agreements and are usually for up to one week, requiring a minimum of 8 hours of teaching.
Staff interested in teaching at IESU should contact their home universities International Office to check if there is an agreement in their subject area and if there is funding available for their visit.
If there is an inter-institutional agreement in place covering teaching staff exchanges, the member of staff must agree a teaching programme before arriving. This will be arranged with the academic contact in the respecting school/department at IESU.
Staff Mobility For Teaching Mobility
1. Step check the Course Catalouges
2. Step fill the Teaching Mobility Agreement
3. Step contact with the Erasmus+ Department Coordinators and receive approvals
4. Step attach a copy of your Passport
5. Step send your documents to email@example.com by e-mail
Please note that:
*After receiving your documents the Erasmus+ Department of International Office will send your Invitation letter and Signed Mobility Agreement documents.
* After your mobility period you should receive your final documents (Confirmation Letter) from the International Office before your leaving
For the further details please contact with:
International Office of IESU
Phone: +90 (212) 444 9 123 (Ext.1122)