DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION
- The original of the high school diploma or the newly dated graduation certificate, (The original of the lost certificate that those who have lost their high school Diploma received from their high school)
- 2 photos,
- OSYS result document internet output,
- Photocopy of the identity card,
- Military service status certificate for male candidates born in 1995 and older who have reached the age of military service (can be obtained via E-Government or from the Military Service Branch),
- Printout of the criminal record record (can be obtained via E-Government or from the Courthouse),
- Residence printout (can be obtained from the District Governorship or Mukhtar via E-Government).
CIVIL AVIATION AND CABIN SERVICES PROGRAM
Students who will enroll in the Civil Aviation Cabin Services Program must obtain a Medical Report in accordance with the following conditions in October in addition to the documents required for registration.
1) To have a height between 160 cm-180 cm for women (to have a maximum weight of 5 kilograms more or 15 kilograms less than the last two Decimals of the value of height expressed in centimeters).
2) Having a height between 170-190 cm for men (weight, being 5 kilograms more or 15 kilograms less than the last two digits of the Decimated value of height expressed in centimeters).
3) Health status to be airworthy (They must receive a report from health institutions authorized by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation that their health status is airworthy) (Click to view health institutions authorized by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation)
4) Tattoos, scars, etc. on the visible parts of the body when wearing the cabin crew uniform. absent
CIVIL AIR TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Students who will enroll in the Civil Air Transportation Management Program must obtain a Medical Report in October in addition to the documents required for registration in accordance with the following conditions.
To receive a committee report on the condition that he has received it from a full-fledged hospital within the last 6 months, that there are no health problems that would prevent him from performing his profession and / or the task assigned in the profession (hearing loss / deficiency, vision loss / deficiency, etc.).
August September 29- 2, 2020 students who have been granted the right to enroll in Full Scholarship programs of our university can register via E-Government between the dates of August. 2020- September 2020- September 2020- August 29-September 2020-Dec. Paying English Preparatory fee is required for our students who want to study in optional English Preparatory class.
Our students who have completed the E-Registration process are required to submit the necessary documents to the Student Affairs Department for registration in the first week when the courses will start.
Our students who enroll in the Civil Aviation and Cabin Services Program and the Civil Air Transportation Management Formal / Secondary Education Program via E-Government are required to obtain the Health Report specified below before registering. Registration of students whose health report is missing at the presentation of the documents will not be completed.
Address: Namik Kemal Mah. Doğan Arasli Boulevard. No:79 Esenyurt
Istanbul / Turkey
Phone: 444 9 123
TRANSPORTATION BY PRIVATE VEHICLE
Transportation By Private Vehicle:
D-100 Silivri / Esenyurt
Haramidere Kvş. Make a slight right turn in the direction (D100). By entering the ramp in the direction of Avcılar Haramidere Connection (Avcılar Exit), proceed in the direction of Bahçeşehir Toll Booths. Using the Esenyurt – Hoşdere - Firuzköy exit, Yonca Cd. You Will Exit. 410. Sk. You will make a right turn. You need to make a right turn from the end of the street to Dairy street. Drive along Dairy Street and you will see our university on the left at the end of the street.
FSM Bridge / Esenyurt
Proceed in the direction of Edirne via Jul. Check in at the Mahmutbey toll booths and exit at the Avcılar toll booths. Follow the Haramidere - Jul E-5 connection road, enter to the right from the Firuzkoy– Avcilar - Esenyurt separation. You will be departing on Doğan Araslı Boulevard. after 500 m you will see our university on the left.
Cevizlibağ / Esenyurt
Proceed along the Metrobus route. Make a right turn in the direction of Firuzköy from the Avcılar Metrobus stop. Make a left turn in front of Istanbul University and follow the Esenyurt routing sign, after 4 km you will see our university on the right.